RedSnarf functionality includes:
• Retrieval of local SAM hashes
• Enumeration of user/s running with elevated system privileges and their corresponding lsa secrets password;
• Retrieval of MS cached credentials;
• Quickly identify weak and guessable username/password combinations (default of administrator/Password01);
• The ability to retrieve hashes across a range;
• Hash spraying –
Credsfile will accept a mix of pwdump, fgdump and plain text username and password separated by a space;
• Lsass dump for offline analysis with Mimikatz;
• Dumping of Domain controller hashes using NTDSUtil and retrieval of NTDS.dit for local parsing;
• Dumping of Domain controller hashes using the drsuapi method;
• Retrieval of Scripts and Policies folder from a Domain controller and parsing for ‘password’ and ‘administrator’;
• Ability to decrypt cpassword hashes;
• Ability to start a shell on a remote machine;
• The ability to clear the event logs (application, security, setup or system); (Internal Version only)
• Results are saved on a per-host basis for analysis.
• Enable/Disable RDP on a remote machine.
• Change RDP port from 3389 to 443 on a remote machine.
• Enable/Disable NLA on a remote machine.
• Find where users are logged in on remote machines.
• Backdoor Windows Logon Screen
• Enable/Disable UAC on a remote machine.
• Stealth mimikatz added.
• Parsing of domain hashes
• Ability to determine which accounts are enabled/disabled
• Take a screen shot of a Remote logged on Active Users Desktop
• Record Remote logged on Active Users Desktop
• Decrypt Windows CPassword
• Decrypt WinSCP Password
• Get User SPN’s
• Retrieve WIFI passwords from remote machines
Impacket v0.9.16-dev – http://ift.tt/1qObqb7
CredDump7 – http://ift.tt/1yx36vO
Lsass Retrieval using procdump – http://ift.tt/16OBNno
Netaddr (0.7.12) – pip install netaddr
Termcolor (1.1.0) – pip install termcolor
iconv – used with parsing Mimikatz info locally
git clone http://ift.tt/2qRIm7m